POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : www.povray.org resources: remove links to Geocities : It's been years.... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  It's been years....
From: Ken
Date: 21 Nov 2009 11:17:04
Message: <4b081280$1@news.povray.org>
There are probably hundreds of links in the collection that are now dead and
obsolete. It was hard keeping the links active and up to date, even when I
actively maintaining them, but the collection hasn't had any real work done
to it in years. I'm sure interests have also changed and the whole
collection should be trimmed down and started over.

Ken Tyler
POV-Ray Linkmaster of days gone by...